iNLeT Fitness and iNLeT Fitness South are open and operating in Phase 3. We are doing everything we need to do to keep our facilities clean, safe and available for you all to feel comfortable and have a great workout. iNLeT Fitness staff is doing their part, but our members are also doing theirs! We do have regulations and procedures for our members and guests to follow.
Hours of operation: Mon. – Thurs. 5AM-9PM, Fri. 5 AM – 8 PM, Sat. 7 AM – 5 PM, Sun. 7 AM – 2 PM
We are still social distancing and all of our classes have a limited number of participants. All classes (group fitness, yoga, and spin) require a reservation, which is to be done through SignUpGenius. You can download the app or visit the website. There is no reservation required for individual training on the floor or outside.
SIGN UP GENIUS: Download the app or go to www.signupgenius.com website. In the menu (top right) under search sign ups, enter Erin@inletfitness.com and you’ll get the sign-ups for both locations. Be sure you sign up, check the waiver box and submit in order for your sign up to register.*There is a cancellation/no show fee. Please be sure to CANCEL your reservation at least one hour prior to the start of your class. Since class size is limited with participants we want to ensure that every member has an opportunity to get in if the class is full!
Please be courteous of your fellow members and social distance when working out in the gym. Be cautious around high traffic areas.
Here are some important bullet points for you to know:
If you don’t feel well please stay at home! Be aware of the symptoms of COVID-19.
Wash/sanitize your hands upon entering the gym and when you leave.
It’s not mandated to wear a mask when you are exercising, but it is encouraged to wear one when you are not working out (entering and leaving the building).
Please do not crowd around the check in computer, social distance when entering the facility.
Disinfect all of your equipment prior to use and after you are done.
NO TOWEL SERVICE. Bring your own clean towel! Brand new sweat towels are available for only $2, yours to keep! Sweat Towels are REQUIRED to take spin and hot yoga classes. Bring your OWN SHOWER Towel if needed. Showers and steam units are available.
Please be sure to bring your own Yoga mat, blocks, straps and beach towel if needed for class.
Great Neck Members
- Spin classes will have 11 bikes available. Please use Sign Up Genius to reserve your spot.
- Group fitness/Yoga/Pilates classes will have a 20 person limit. Please use Sign Up Genius to reserve your spot.
- Childcare is open and a reservation is required for you to utilize this service. Please use Sign Up Genius to reserve your spot. Childcare hours: Mon. – Thurs. 8:00 AM – 12 PM & 4 PM – 7 PM, Fri. 8:00 AM – 12 PM, Sat. & Sun. 8:00 AM – 12 PM. *All members must sanitize hands prior to drop off and please go to the locker room to wash your hands after your workout, before you pick up from childcare.
- Tribe Training will have an 8 person limit per Tribe. Work out modifications will be made to insure social distancing. Tribe and Personal Training are also available via ZOOM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Spin classes will have 15 bikes available. Please use Sign Up Genius to reserve your spot.
- Group fitness classes will have a 25 person limit. Please use Sign Up Genius to reserve your spot.
- Yoga/Pilates classes will have a 10 person limit. Please use Sign Up Genius to reserve your spot.
- Childcare is open and a reservation is required for you to utilize this service. Please use Sign Up Genius to reserve your spot. You may use childcare for up to 3 hours/day, 7 days a week. Childcare hours: Mon. – Thurs. 8:00 AM – 1PM & 4 PM – 7 PM, Fri. 8:0 AM – 1 PM, Sat. & Sun. 8:00 AM – 12 PM. **South childcare will NOT reopen for the evening time Monday-Thursday if evening reservations are not made by 1pm on the same day.
- Tribe Training and small group training will be limited to 8 people per group. Work out modifications will be made to insure social distancing. Tribe and Personal Training are also available via ZOOM. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
BE AWARE of the SYMPTOMS of COVID and that some may be MILD.
If you experience ANY of these, STAY HOME for 10 DAYS and consider getting a COVID test.
Muscle or body aches*
Congestion or runny nose
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
Nausea or vomiting
*Do not mistake these for stress or overtraining.