Instructor Spotlight: Andrea Miran
Name: Andrea Miran
Nicknames: Drea, Dre Bae
Birthday: November 7
Where were you born? Queens, NY.
When did you start teaching at iNLeT Fitness? 5 years ago!
- What brought you to iNLeT Fitness? Laurie! She was looking for a freestyle step instructor and I was recommended so she called me.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of the gym? Dance and going to movies.
- What is your favorite TV show? I have 3! Scandal, Big Bang Theory, and The Flash.
- What is your worst habit? Going to bed late
- What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Follow my kids around.
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would it be and why? 33 because it’s not too young, you still look twenty-something, and it’s my fave number.
- What is your go to meal/snack? Nuts and chips
- What is something that you wish you had learned earlier on in life? People will tell you what you want to hear, which is not necessarily the truth.
- Tell us something we may not know about you? I was a ballet major at the high school of performing arts in NYC. And I LOVE dogs, I have 4 Chihuahuas and a Pomeranian.
Learn more about Andrea, here!